What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Director Quality Management you will:
• Responsible for planning and implementing the performance improvement program to meet the needs of the hospital.
• Provides education to medical staff, hospital staff, and Governing Body.
• Facilitates performance improvement activities, and CQI activities throughout the hospital.
• Acts as resource person to administrative team, department managers, and medical staff.
• Performs clinical risk management functions.
• Assists department managers with preparation for medical staff committees.
• Oversight responsibility for all regulatory body surveys, such as, JCAHO, State Licensing Review, HCFA (CMS) Validation surveys.
• Maintains oversight responsibility for all performance improvement activities conducted throughout the hospital.
Director Quality Management, Risk Management, Acute Care Quality, Hospital Quality, Quality Analyst, Quality Coordinator, Joint Commission, CPHQ, Healthcare Quality, 90056
As a Director Quality Management you will have:
•Certified Professional Healthcare Quality / CPHQ certification preferred.
•Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Quality and/or Risk Management in a hospital setting.
Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time