Clinical Practice Consultant
I have what it takes
My unique skills and knowledge give me the confidence and enthusiasm to face new challenges—in my career and beyond. At Kaiser Permanente, I work in an environment that encourages me to reach my potential. With the support of my colleagues and the organization, I am able to push myself to greater heights and grow in new ways every day. Being the best I can be motivates me to set and achieve new goals. If you believe in discovering your own limitless potential, join us at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California.
Clinical Practice Consultant
As a recognized content expert for technical areas, you will be responsible for the delivery of consulting services in areas of key organizational importance. In this role, you will provide nursing leadership for the delivery of high quality and cost-effective consulting services/products that are issues of key organizational importance. In addition, you will partner with Medical Center leadership teams and departments to support the effectiveness of local programs in order for leadership to meet key organizational initiatives as well as support leadership in attaining organizational goals.
- At least six years of experience in a management or clinical leadership role
- A BSN or bachelor’s degree in a health related field; a master’s degree is preferred
- A current California license in a professional clinical field as required by the job, including but not limited to nursing, pharmacy, psychology, or MD
- The demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in health care operations and care delivery
- The ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and managing a wide range of projects
- The demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration
- The demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative information with analytical problem solving and project management
- Proven leadership skills in consulting
- The ability to exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and be results oriented
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the operations of Kaiser Permanente, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 663656.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers