Assistant Quality Director
Health is our business
Make it yours. At Kaiser Permanente, we realize that it takes more than expert medical care to be one of the nation’s leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. It takes advanced technologies, state-of-art facilities, and the people to support them. Come impact your future, and the future of care. Join us in Fontana, California.
Assistant Quality Director
In this role, you will assist with the management of a comprehensive quality management program to encompass the performance of the medical staff, nursing staff, and support services for the Kaiser Foundation Hospital/Health Plan at a specified service area. You will work with the medical center leadership team to ensure that the program effectively measures, assesses, and continuously improves the quality of care and service provided. In addition, you will need to be able to assume the role of the Director as needed.
- At least three years of experience in quality improvement in a health care setting
- A bachelor’s degree
- A California RN license
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental and other regulatory standards, requirements, and guidelines related to quality improvement
- Strong working knowledge of ongoing monitoring techniques (including criteria development and statistical analysis); medical care delivery in a hospital and outpatient setting; total quality management principles, tools, and techniques
- Effective communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Clinical nursing experience preferred
- At least one year of experience in a management or supervisory capacity
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing, a health care related field, or business administration; a master’s degree is preferred
- Total Quality Management certification or Certified Professional of Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred
- Knowledgeable of DMHC standards, peer review, data analytics
- Microsoft suite proficient
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 632642.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers